Sunday, April 12, 2009

Say hi to Curtis!

I'm proudly wearing my Manuel's Tavern 50th anniversary t-shirt today and wishing we could head over there right now. Yes, I miss Manuels a ton! I miss Curtis greeting us at our table with our pitcher ready to go. I also miss cheese dip more than I can say... I'm drooling just thinking about it. So here's some pics from our last night at Manuels before we headed west. Good times!

So, Dave & Melissa, tell Manuels hello for us and we hope to stop in soon!

6 comments:

Neighbor Dave said...

"Could we get some ketchup over here please?"

Anonymous said...

I am sure Manuels misses you too. I may be heading to Atlanta this fall to scope out some sites for our Annual Conference in 2010. . wanna meet me there and we can go to Manuels! I could use a pitcher of beer and some cheese dip.

Ms. Thomas said...

Manuels was a blast during the pre-wedding party. I had no idea it'd been around 50 years! I'm sure it misses you and Will too.

RedCurlGirl said...

i love vegas....looks like you all had lots of fun!

Jen said...

So, you're done? Should I delete your link from my blogroll? Is there really no hope?

Ms. Thomas said...

I swear if this stays up for one more month, I am going to drive to Atlanta and personally say hi to Curtis, get a video of him saying hi to you and Will back, and then you'll have no choice but to post an update.

How's Will's school? How was Granny's birthday? How is Hollins? I'm dyin' over here!