Will made a 92% on his first midterm!
That's really all of our exciting news. We did some yard work this weekend and then rewarded ourselves with some cornhole in the backyard.
While doing yardwork, I spent the most time I've ever spent in our front yard. We kind of have a little fortress here where we stay inside or in the backyard. During our time in the front yard I discovered someone had stolen my gnome by the front gate. Damn kids! I hope they took it home to their mother. I haven't found it smashed in the street anywhere so that's a good sign. Who knows how long it's even been missing! I decided to move some other items to the back yard as a result.
Anywho, the main point of this update was congrats to Will on his midterm grade! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good job, Will! I knew you could do it! Maybe the gnome just wondered off somewhere. They tend to do that.
Way to go Will!! (Kristin, will you please pass this along? If his blog reading is anything like e-mail, it'll be 2020 before he gets around to reading this...)
Yay Will! (I didn't know Will was in school.)
Awesome job, Willbama. We should do some aggressive craps next weekend to celebrate your midterm grade and Mack's graduation! :)
Good job Will! That is awesome! Also, be careful of the traveling gnome. Someone I knew was the thief of the garden decor. They took it with them everywhere they went taking pictures of it at every stop. Then, one night they placed the little piece of plastic on the neighbor's front porch with a photo album of the story where it has been. . .
Post a Comment