It's a beautiful day in Vegas so I got out and took some pictures of the house finally. We are lucky to have grass (instead of rocks or dirt, which many houses have) and 3 trees in our yard that look like the trees we're used to in Atlanta & Kentucky. Our neighbors have palm trees mostly... they make me feel like I'm at the beach and that's not a bad thing.
It's nice to have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a garage. All luxuries I haven't had before!

Here's the back yard and our back patio. It's normal here for the air conditioner to be on the roof... I still don't really understand why.
This is our little front patio where we should spend more time.

The living room with the mirror wall. We have no shortage of mirrors in the house. The entire hallway is mirrors. I think you can sit pretty much anywhere in the house and admire your reflection.

The guest bedroom, which hasn't gotten any use yet (hint...hint...).

The rest of the rooms aren't clean enough to take pictures of right now. You get the idea though : )
4 comments:
Hold on... 3 bedrooms? You mean I won't have to sleep in the kitchen or on an air mattress when I come? That will be very strange. Let's see--Air conditioner on roof. If something goes wrong make sure Will goes up on the roof and not Kristin. She will probably fall through a hole or something. Also, those palm trees probably won't do much damage when they fall on your house, so that's good. I think we should all plan a trip next year to see Wayne Newton together. Who's in?
Your house looks really nice and spacious. As soon as we gather up the cash it looks like Philip and I will be making our way to Vegas!
I want to drive over to the ol' Hoover Dam too!
Jennifer (the new JD)
I can't wait to come see the house - it's so cute! Especially since it's below freezing today - Vegas sounds nice and warm...
I think I'll be your first guest. We're coming over next weekend, cool? BECAUSE I CAN DRIVE THERE!!!
Post a Comment