Finally, an Election Day that ended the way I wanted.
We got to go to an Obama rally our first weekend in Vegas. It was right now the street at a high school and President Clinton spoke. It was the first time either of us had been to a political rally and it was a cool experience.
This is so cool. I should have stayed with you and Amber during this election process. I missed out on all the good stuff since I live in KY who apparently liked the other candidate. I still don't see how--all I saw was Obama signs in my neighborhood,
We were lucky to have visits from both candidates on a VERY regular basis since our county in Cincy has decided the election for a few candidates... Unfortunately, even with them in my backyard (almost literally) I never made it to a rally... I guess there's always 2012!
3 comments:
You got to see Bill Clinton. At an Obama rally. And you didn't pass out from all that genius man in the air?!! Nicely done.
This is so cool. I should have stayed with you and Amber during this election process. I missed out on all the good stuff since I live in KY who apparently liked the other candidate. I still don't see how--all I saw was Obama signs in my neighborhood,
We were lucky to have visits from both candidates on a VERY regular basis since our county in Cincy has decided the election for a few candidates... Unfortunately, even with them in my backyard (almost literally) I never made it to a rally... I guess there's always 2012!
Post a Comment